Thursday 31 May 2012

"GOD Is Sufficient For Us"

We all have times when we desire some word from God and we know that this would encourage us. It would help us in our difficulties. His Word encourages our heart and teaches our mind. I have experienced this through His Spirit many times and today (21 December 2011), as I was doing my devotion in my room, I was ministered by the Holy Spirit and He said : 'Many have problems and trouble often leads to another; fear and worry comes together. BUT there is something very important here that is ~ We may not have these difficulties ourselves, but we may need to help people who do have them'.
My heart suddenly felt the urge to open my Bible and as I flipped open the Book Of Ezekiel, this Scripture came right before my eyes and God says "I have promised that I would do this – and I will. I, the Lord, have spoken".

Brothers & Sisters in Christ,
We may feel very depressed. But God is sufficient for us. This is true because in whatever our personal pain and despair, He desires to make our love for Him new again. He wants us to have a stronger confidence and trust in Him ~ I love you all in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment